8.14.2012

Fall/Winter '12 Mood Boards

Starry Night


Untitled #2




These are some looks I made that I'd totes ROCK this winter if I could. I've been seeing a lot of stargazing and space-inspired clothes lately. I love the other-worldly spacy feeling it gives off, making it one of my favorite trends. Or err.. styles. I hope they're here to stay, but as with most things in the fashion world, they might just be a fleeting fancy.

 My second look is a mix of recent trends that have been circulating around (python print, studs, fringe, liquid leggings, sheer blouses...yep, we have it all!) surprisingly coexisting in harmony. But I do feel some tension. I'd still wear it. I wonder if the pants would squeak? lol.

Have a good night.

Viviana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for giving a crap! :)